This week Rob and I have focused on not drinking any soda. It was hard but we did it. I haven't really craved it either. In fact to be honest, I had one tonight after weigh in and it wasn't worth it. I didn't need it and I am thinking that from this point on I am not buying any. Water is great and I enjoy drinking it. So here is to H2O!!! :O)
Weigh in was great for both of us tonight. I lost 3. 2 pounds so that brings my total to 78.2!!! HECK YES!!!!
Hubby weighed in and he lost 4.4 for a total of 8 pounds. He is doing awesome and that is just in two weeks!!! AWESOME!!!
So this week, Rob is working on lowering carbs that he eats in the morning. My goal is to stick to my exercise plan and to continue forward on to my goal!!!
Happy Eating!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment