Sunday, January 1, 2012

My 2012 Resolutions

Wow, I can't believe that its already a new year. So much has gone on this year, good and bad, happy and sad. I am ready to start the new year though. Lots planned in my head and hoping it all works out. So what are my plans (resolutions) this year.....

* continue my journey to a healthy me, wanting to lose about thirty more pounds and MAINTAIN!!!!
* be more involved at church!!!!!
* clean out my storage unit at mom and dads house-----YARDSALE!!!!!!!
* pay off my car---3 more months!!!!!
* start the process of house hunting, this is a wonderful feat we are wanting to take on and hopefully we will find what we want....not going to rush it though!
* go on several small trips during the year--gatlinburg, world of coke, cabbage patch nursery etc.
* spend more time with family
*call family more to check in
* send more cards and complete random acts of kindness when I am able
* last but no least, we are hoping to start a family later this year---this will be exciting too but we are not wanting to rush into this either because we want to make sure we are ready and a tiny bit prepared.

So see that's not too much, right???

Seriously though I am excited to see what this year has in store for us and if all the above happens it will be fantastic!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment