Thursday, January 5, 2012

First WW Meeting of Year

Tonight was the first meeting of the year. I decided not to weigth tonight but to buy my new pass and start fresh. Since Christmas and gmas passing I have not been tracking or exercising so I opted to chicken out of this weigh in. While I was there though I noticed a ton of new people and the room was full. Its like this every year though at new years because its resolution time. If all the people who were there tonight would stick with it it would be great but half will stop by march, sad but true. I am on the bandwgon to lose my final thirty. I want to lose ten by the end of April.....that is my first mini goal of the year.

I also want to get involved in more walks so if you know of any send them my way!!!!

Happy Resolution time!!!!

J-tru

No comments:

Post a Comment