Today was d-day for me with weigh in. I have been craving the 75 pound mark and tonight was going to be the night. I had worked so hard this past week in counting what I ate and exercising twice every day for an hour each time. I worked my butt off. I got on the scale and I was down 1 pound....that was ALL I needed!! I had done it, LOST 75 POUNDS!!!! Holy Moly that was insane!!! I was soooooo excited. I went and showed my leader and she told me GREAT JOB!!! I got my new 75 pound marker that goes on my key-chain. I am soo proud!! I will continue to work hard though and get to my goal. Only thirty more pounds to go and the hardest I am sure.
Rob lost 3.6 pounds this week. So proud of him!!!!!
Our goal this week, NO carbonated beverages...BRING ON THE CAFFEINE HEADACHES!!! :O)
I am Shrinking!!!
J-Tru
I stopped drinking Sodas too. One way that helped me was to just do is slowly. Started with just 3 a day and worked my way to none. I still drink them some but maybe 1 every 2 days! You can do it!
ReplyDelete