So the past couple weeks have been a little tough for me to stay on track with eating and exercising. I am committed to getting the last thirty to forty pounds off to get to my goal weight. I am trying to eat well and track now that I am back home. Drinking water is my goal this month. I love my diet drinks and need to cut them out but its so hard.
I am not weighing this week but will be going to the meeting to get my new pass and to be energized. I know I gained and I want to work hard to get it off and will face the scale next week.
Fingers crossed I will get out of my bed in the mornings to go exercise but this cold weather is beating me up.
Time to get moving!!!
J-tru
No comments:
Post a Comment