I woke up today just like any other day and debated on going to the gym. I decided no about the gym b/c I figured after we went out to supper tonight to either San Jose or House of Pizza I would go then. So I slept in a few minutes longer. When I woke up, I found a card for me by " my chair" in the living room. It was super cute, here is the front of it....
The inside will stay a secret :O) On one side of the card it had a cute poem though that said this:
Take care in tracking what you eat today
Perhaps just have some toast
You might need all your points
Because tonight we dine at Coast!
I looked at Rob and said SERIOUSLY?!?!? Hubby had made reservations for tonight in Charleston at Coast! for us. We had wanted to go in January but we didnt make so he wanted this to be my surprise. SOOO EXCITED!!! So i got ready as usual for today and had no clue what to eat today so I could save my points. I did well until I got work and my boss has red velvet cupcakes for me!! They were good. I decided that today was special so I would be allowed to indulge some.
After work we headed to Charleston. We got there and as always we had a fun time finding parking. We always have some type of adventure when we go places and this was no different. We rode around literally for twenty minutes, parked, and then found the place we wanted to park while walking down John St. It was hilarious and we enjoyed every minute of it. We went to the ATM to get money for parking, then to Cupcake to get dessert for later, and then back to Coast to enjoy our supper.
We arrived and it was really neat that the restaurant was in an alley. We got seated fairly quickly since we were ten minutes early. We has looked at the menu before going so we had an idea of what we wanted to order. I ordered sea scallops wrapped in bacon and grilled with bbq sauce, crab cakes with seasoned fries, slaw, and hush puppies with jalapeno butter---rob ordered these but we shared. The meal was DELICIOUS!!! On the expensive side but wonderful. We did get dessert at Coast even though we had cupcakes in the truck. The dessert we had was white chocolate banana bread pudding, I love bread pudding and this one was good.
We made it back home by 9:45ish and had a night cap of cupcakes! Mine was white chocolate raspberry and robs was hot chocolate.
The entire day was wonderful for me and it was the best valentines day to date!!!
I am so honored that God chose me to be Robs wife. He is the best husband. He is so kind, loving, considerate, compassionate, and goofy all in one!! I love you Robert and cant wait to see what God has in store for us for the rest of our lives!!!
Happy Valentines Day!
J-Tru
After work we headed to Charleston. We got there and as always we had a fun time finding parking. We always have some type of adventure when we go places and this was no different. We rode around literally for twenty minutes, parked, and then found the place we wanted to park while walking down John St. It was hilarious and we enjoyed every minute of it. We went to the ATM to get money for parking, then to Cupcake to get dessert for later, and then back to Coast to enjoy our supper.
We arrived and it was really neat that the restaurant was in an alley. We got seated fairly quickly since we were ten minutes early. We has looked at the menu before going so we had an idea of what we wanted to order. I ordered sea scallops wrapped in bacon and grilled with bbq sauce, crab cakes with seasoned fries, slaw, and hush puppies with jalapeno butter---rob ordered these but we shared. The meal was DELICIOUS!!! On the expensive side but wonderful. We did get dessert at Coast even though we had cupcakes in the truck. The dessert we had was white chocolate banana bread pudding, I love bread pudding and this one was good.
We made it back home by 9:45ish and had a night cap of cupcakes! Mine was white chocolate raspberry and robs was hot chocolate.
The entire day was wonderful for me and it was the best valentines day to date!!!
I am so honored that God chose me to be Robs wife. He is the best husband. He is so kind, loving, considerate, compassionate, and goofy all in one!! I love you Robert and cant wait to see what God has in store for us for the rest of our lives!!!
Happy Valentines Day!
J-Tru

No comments:
Post a Comment