The past couple of weeks I have not updated on my weight loss journey. So here it goes:
The week of Feb 2 I was up 1.2 pounds. I have noticed a trend that when I lose a big number then I gain a little back the next week. But the other positive of that is that I lose what I gained the next week :O)
Feb 9th I weight in and was down 1.4 pounds!! So that brings my total to 78.4!!!!
I wasn't able to weigh in on Feb 16 due to a dinner date with my beta girls but it was worth missing a meeting to spend time with them.
SO I am now back on track, HOPEFULLY, because this past week I have eaten high on the hog!!! Hoping to get back in the gym and get this weight off!!!
Happy eating to all my friends!!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment