Kacie,
I miss you so much. I hate that we are miles apart, it stinks. I wish we were right in each others back doors. I am so proud of you for listening to God and following where He wants you to go. I know that everyone you run into in Memphis is blessed by you. You will always be my number one BFF and the one person I tell all my secrets too :O)!! Trust me nothing new has come up but when it does, you will be the first to know--and not via facebook!!!
I have loved getting little notes and packages from you. I need to work on getting some to you too!! I stink at that but wanted to make it resolution this year to do it more.
Remember this, I love you, I miss you, and I am so thankful you are my BFF.
By the way, Rob said we need to make that road trip to Memphis happen, I am going to get to work on that!! :O)
I love you!!!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment