This week at WW we talked about snacks that we eat to help us get from one meal to the next. My new favorite is 1tbsp of peanut butter with an apple. I cut it up into disks and then smear the pb on it. SO delicious. The crunch of the sweet apple with the peanut butter is the perfect snack to hold me over. In fact this past Saturday, it was my lunch time meal. It was refreshing and filling--of course i had two tbsp and two apples for that meal. Some other snacks the members suggested were the Fiber One brand granola bars and brownies. Don't get me wrong I love Fiber One but they are addicting and if you eat too many---you erupt!!!! Another suggestion was yogurt and one man in the meeting stated he has a turkey sausage and smears mustard on it for his snack, and its only three points!!!
This week I was DOWN 2.8 pounds for a total of 58.8 pounds gone!!! My goal of 75 pounds by November is getting closer and closer into reach. I keep thinking about how much my health is improving and how much better I feel, not only physically but also mentally. I feel that I look better and this helps with self-confidence. Not that I have struggled with that but when you are heavier people do look at you differently and for me that is not fair. I hope to not judge others by their appearance but to accept everyone for the differences--after all God is the one who made us all and He makes no mistakes!!!
So what are you favorite healthy snacks??
Keep pressing on!
J-Tru
This just in: I was reading my friend Mandy's blog and she had a link to the saltiest foods....check it out. Some may be surprising!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment