Monday, August 1, 2011

Got another 5 pound STAR!!!

WHOA its already AUGUST!!!! That is absolutely insane that we are in the eighth month of 2011. Today was the first day at the new weight watchers location in Camden. I arrived and told my cousin, Carla, that I wasn't sure if I wanted to weight today but I did it anyway. I was hoping for at least .6 pounds to get me to 55 pounds BUT I lost 1.6 pounds and now have lost 56 pounds!!! That is right folks I am inching closer and closer to 75 pounds!!!! I am excited to see the changes in my body and also love feeling much better--healthy is the main goal for me!

My goal this week is to step up on my exercise when I am able to get to the gym. I have two days where I wont be able to get to the gym this week so I am also going to watch my food intake very closely.

Enjoy your food!
J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment