This past week I was at my parents house because I was on-call for work. I had no control over what was being prepared for supper and I was pretty much just trying to eat well and not go over my points. Some days were better than others for sure but I did have a great week at home. I even ran/walked a few times this week!!!! I did get on the scale here at home on Sunday and it was pretty much the same as last week so I am hoping I either maintained again or lost a few ounces....a pound would be great!!!
So I stepped on the scale and the result is DOWN 2.0 pounds!!! That was super exciting for me today. So that is right folks, my total is 60.8!!!
This week I am going to try to change up my exercise routine, my even tackle the elliptical machine...DUN DUN DUN!!
One thing that Joanie said today was this--what is the difference between fAt and fIt---I!! I have to make the right choices and that it what I am doing!!!
Enjoy Life, Eat Healthy!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment