Let’s just say that the night of December 16th was an eventful one. I was preparing for a Christmas party at work and was making Oreo truffles….trust me its like heaven!!! I had finished making them and was cleaning up the mess I had made. Rob was in the living room wrapping a few more presents and being a very helpful hubby. So anyway, I was washing dishes and I was about to rinse the dishes off when I turned the spout from one side of the sink to the other and low and behold the spout came off in my hand and we had a geyser in our kitchen. I yelled for Rob and did have the brains to turn off the water. I stood there with the sink spout in my hand, water all over my back, hair, and sink area. Rob has no clue what to say or do….he was speechless. I explained what happened and that water hit the ceiling…just like in the movies!!! We both laughed and then put the spout back on the sink and tightened it very well. Needless to say the dishes did get washed and we have another memory that we can laugh about :O)
Here is a pic that kind of shows what it looked like…ok not that bad but it was a lot of water!!!

Rob always said our life would be an adventure and Im enjoying the ride!!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment