Friday, December 31, 2010

See ya 2010....thanks for the memories!!!!

The past couple of days I have been thinking about this past year and how much my life has changed. This year has been the best year of my life....ok I'm sure there were others but since we are ending this one I figured I would give it a good send off :O) Here is a list of few things that made this year the best ever....
  • Planning our wedding took full steam ahead in January and the showers started
  • I married the man of my dreams and the one God made for me on May 1!!!
  • Rob and I went on a cruise and loved it so much we are planning another one!
  • I moved to Orangeburg and am getting adjusted to Robs quirks :O)
  • Started attending Cornerstone Community Church
  • Met some wonderful friends and joined a home group through the church
  • Realized that time spent with family is precious and I cherish each moment I have with them now that I am not on the "compound"
  • Allison is pregnant and we found out it was a girl on Jennifers birthday!! Cant wait to spoil little Abigail
  • Realized friends are precious angels that God puts in our lives...loved reminiscing with friends at weddings, retreats, etc.
  • and many many many more memories!!!!

Happy New Years Eve :O)

J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment