Sunday, December 26, 2010

SNOW and Truesdale Christmas!!!

Rob and I woke up this morning and the yard was blanketed in SNOW!!! I had been saying all along that it wouldn't snow that much but boy was I wrong. There was lots of snow for the entire family to enjoy!!!! I decided to walk outside and take just a few pictures before we got ready for the day. The snow and ice on the trees were gorgeous.....



Then i decided to take a picture of Robs truck because there was lots of snow on it too....



Rob joined me outside for a few minutes but then we both decided it was too cold to be out there without jackets on so we went back inside. We got ready for the day and had a great breakfast of grits, sausage, and toast. YUM!!! Since our bellies were full and we were dressed we decided to go back into the snow. We thew a few snow balls at each other and then we decided to build our snow wifey and hubby! We also put our hand prints in the snow....



After playing in the snow, and yes it kept coming down, we decided it was time to hit the road back to Orangeburg. We did stop in Lugoff to get my car and to swap gifts with Carli, Carla and Tim. We went over to their house and saw the Barbi Dream House that Santa brought Carli---awesome!!!! After exchanging gifts, we headed down the road. The further we got from Lugoff the more the snow had melted. However when we got to St Matthews it was snowing again. In Orangeburg though there was not any white stuff except for what was on my car and Robs truck. I did make one last snow ball and threw it at Rob but it completely missed him and went into the floor board of the truck.....HILARIOUS!!!!

Rob and I unpacked out cars and called our parents to let them know we made it home. It was now time to give our gifts to each other. I was getting ready to separate the gifts and noticed one gifts in the back that was in different wrapping paper so I asked Rob if we forgot someones gifts. He told me he wasn't sure so I pulled it from the back of the tree. I looked all over for a name but there wasn't one. Rob said he didn't know who it was for or from. He then told me to open it because we could re-wrap it if once we find out whose it was. I opened it and it was a KINECT for the XBox!!!! He had gone this past week and found one at Wal-Mart. He got me really good!!! I cannot wait to play it!


I didn't give Rob any hints this year of things that I wanted or liked but he did an amazing job!!! We opened each others gifts and we LOVE everything we got. Rob is such an amazing hubby and he always knows how to make me smile!!!


After we unwrapped our gifts to each other, I had the bright idea to set up all the gifts we got over the weekend on the couch. So here is the HUGE assortment of wonderful gifts we got from our family and friends....We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives!!!!


We did eventually get everything put away and in its proper place. Rob and I are amazed at how much love and support we have from our family and friends. Not only does this picture show the gifts but to me it shows love and the huge "family" that we have that are there no matter what. We are "rich" in knowing that we have this type of support!!! Thank you to everyone!!!

We not only got the gifts above but also wonderful Christmas cards from many family and friends. We enjoyed looking and reading each one. Thank you!!

and here is my final Merry Christmas for 2010!!!

J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment