Monday, May 2, 2011

WW Update

Today, I was a little uneasy about getting on the scale. This weekend was our FIRST wedding anniversary and of course we had to have some of our cake. I did have one slice, that is all I could take. So I got on the scale today and I was DOWN .4, no not four pounds but four tenths. I am ok with this though because its a loss and that is what I wanted. So my total thus far in 16 weeks is 36.4 pounds!!! That is so much more than I had ever expected and I am loving the new me. I got a new charm for my key chain today for attending 16 weeks of meetings----YAY!!! :O) I also bought my new pass for the next couple months so this way I will stick with it. So excited to see what else is in store with WW the next couple of months.

My new goal is to be down 50 pounds by the end of the summer. So I am going to stick to it!!! Cant wait to see the new me :O)

I am a loser!
J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment