Today was weigh-in day and I told Rob last night that I would like to lose at least a pound this week to be closer and closer to 40 pounds. Rob said I looked like I had so I was a little excited. Each day though when I go to weigh in I get anxious b/c I want to do well. I want to lose this weight so that I can be healthy. So at noon I headed to the weigh-in. I weighed in a different scale today but I was certain it would be a positive result. It was!!! I was down 2.6 this week!!! So that is right, I have now lost 39 pounds!!! I am inching closer and closer to my 50 pounds goal for the end of the summer. I am going to keep on working out and eating well, counting my points, and making better decisions.
I <3 being a loser!!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment