Monday, May 23, 2011

Weigh In...

Today was a good day. We had a fun filled weekend with lots of yummy food. Yesterday I completed the WW 5k Walk-it Challenge. I completed the 5k in 35:14!!! This was exciting for me b/c i had finished my last one around 45 minutes. So each time, I am getting faster and faster!!! My legs are telling me I walked a little too fast today, but NO PAIN, No GAIN :O). I weighed in today and guess what!?!? I stayed the same!!!! WHEW...thank goodness it was not a gain. I was excited b/c this showed me that I can still go out and do things but its all in making good decisions. So my total for weight loss is 43 pounds!!! We don't weigh in next week due to Memorial Day but I will try to on a scale at home so I can see what my results from this week will be!!!

Keep Moving!!
J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment