Saturday, 11/19/11:
We got up pretty early and we were in port. It was nice to be back in the good ole' USA but I was going to miss the Dream. We took our showers, got dressed, and then made our way to the theater where we had to wait to get off. Our debarkation time was to be 8:20 am but we didn't make it off until almost 10 am.--i was really wanting a McDonalds biscuit but that was not going to happen now. We got through customs and getting our luggage pretty quickly though. We made it to the car and then it was time to head home.
Rob drove the first leg of the drive home. We stopped and got a snickers, combos, and drinks to tide us over since we missed breakfast. We then headed on up I-95 North. Rob was getting really tired and I was trying to not sleep but it was hard. I did stay awake though once I saw how sleepy he was. We swapped driving at the Georgia state line.
I drove the rest of the way. We stopped at Krystal Burger for lunch and I showed Rob how awesome those little burgers are!!!! SOOOO good. Wish we had those in SC--well maybe its good we don't b/c I would eat them all the time. The drive was long but we made it back and then it was time to crash---but wait we had burst of energy when we got home!!!!! We separated our clothes, started laundry and got some things done around the house.
Then it was time to crash!!!---BED TIME!!
The end of vacation was here but the memories will last forever.
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment