I have some clothes that no longer fit me, great condition, and good material. So I have numbered them all, asking $5 for each but if you offer me something I more than likely will not refuse.(I need to buy new clothes so that is why I am selling them :O)) If you want more than one time we can cut a deal of course. The sizes range from 18 to 22/24. The majority are Size 20. I have them numbered so tell me which ones you want.
Thanks!!
J-Tru

(1) Size 20 Jacket, Lant Bryant, Black, White & Yellow, ruffled sleeve

(2) Size 20, Mauve/Purple Jacket, Lane Bryant, Thick and Warm

(3)Three shirts- black, brown, red, Lane Bryant, 22/24 ($5 for all three)

(4) Size 22 Jacket, Lane Bryant, Black and White

(5) Size 18-20, Venezia from Lane Bryant, Khaki/Green

(6) Size 18/20W, Cato, Black and White

(7) Size 3x, Duck Head, Khaki

(8) Size 18/20 Cato, Black w/white dots

(9) Size 2x, from Belk, NEVER WORN!!!!
(10)Size 2x, Madison, Pink, Black and Gray

(11) Size 22, Belk, Brown, Black, Khaki

(12) Size 18/20, Cato, Gray Sweater

(13) Size 22W, Cato, Green, White and Black
(14) Size 22/24, Cato, Mauve/Purple
(15) Size 22/24, Cato, Yellow, Khaki & Black

(16) Size 22/24, Lane Bryant, Black and White, Bubble Hem

(17) Size 22/24, Lane Bryant, White ($2)
No comments:
Post a Comment