Rob and I have been running around the past year and decided that it was time for the two of us to take a day and do whatever we wanted. So we did. We left Oburg around 11am and headed to Cola. We went to the Harbison area because its very nice and have lots of stores we like. Our tummies began growling so we headed to Fuddruckers. For those in the world not familiar with this burger place, you can order one that is 1 pound!!!! So Rob did. Yes that is correct my husband ate a one pound burger piled high with lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese, bacon, and of course the usual condiments. It was huge!!!! My tiny burger was 1/2 the size of his and it was enough. I do however love to get a ton of pickles and BBQ sauce to enjoy prior to the burger and when it arrives. After our fantastic meal we went to Casual Male where Rob bought some new shoes and a pair of swimming shorts. Man are his clothes expensive....but mine are too b/c we went to Lane Bryant and I of course stimulated the economy. After the shopping we went to see IRON MAN 2. Yes it was time for another man movie plus I actually liked the first one and figured i would enjoy this one as well. The theater was full. We moved places three times until we found the right seat but the show was great. I recommend watching it!! After the movie we went to the mall and stimulated the economy a little more.
After spending money on things we didn't necessarily need to survive, we went grocery shopping. Walmart was not bad today. We didn't have to wait in an extremely long line and Rob parked close to the door--he usually parks on the side b/c he doesn't want to get his truck messed up. i think its because he wants me to get some exercise :O)-- so we got a few things and then headed home.
I downloaded the old Super Mario Bro 2 to our Wii and it has annoyed me to no end. I will prevail!!!! After a while I played on the computer and then walked into the den where Rob was watching TV and found him passed out in the recliner, remote in hand--i should have got a pic!!
Oh well time for bed.....going to church in the morning!!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment