So yesterday, I went under the razor blade and had a mole removed from by right upper back area. I was pretty a little nervous, ok ill admit it TERRIFIED, to have this procedure done b/c I wasn't sure exactly what was going to be done. I went to the office and was told by Joni, my nurse, that she had one removed a few weeks ago and the only thing that hurt was the injection of the numbing fluid. This of course did not help my nerves b/c I hate needles :O) I'm usually OK if i don't see it but it was setting out on the little silver tray so I knew it was coming. Joni did take my blood pressure though and it was normal, before the wedding it had elevated a tiny bit. So my fantastic physician came in and asked about the honeymoon and married life. I told her all about it and by the time I had finished my story the mole was gone!!! The funny thing though that she said before we got started was that she couldn't remember which mole to remove b/c I have so many--she said she will just remove one every year :O) oh fantastic!!!! So now I have a dime size hole on my back that should heal some day. So after leaving the doctors office I went to Walmart and got some Neosproin b/c Rob was not sure if ours had expired. After the trip to Wally World I headed home down Hwy 601. The drive is actually pretty nice b/c I can sing and dance in my car and de-stress from the craziness that happened during the day.
We had leftover baked spaghetti last night which was yummy and then i decided to kick back and not do anything. Rob had a meeting, well he thought he was suppose to have a meeting but no one else showed up so he came back home. I went to the "man" room to look at some stuff on the computer while Rob returned a few items to Wally World--yes i decided to send him with a list via BBM b/c I am lazy. When he returned I cleaned out the fridge b/c we needed some organization in there. The groceries were put up and so I returned to the computer. After a few moments it sounded like I was in the middle of a gun fight in the middle east. Rob decided to play Modern Warfare 2 and it was insane!!!! I nicely went to the living room and he could tell by my face it was super loud. He did turn it down--the bad thing is he didn't have the surround sound on and it was still loud. After the battle ended via XBOX, we decided to prep our veggies for tonight's supper. We are having Turkey Cheddar Brats with pepper and onion and Bakes sweet potatoes :O) yum yum!!! We got a food processor for the wedding so I decided to chop the peppers and onions using it. So I cut the peppers and onions in smaller pieces to go in the shoot and turned it on.....this machine must run at MACH 10 speed because my peppers and onions are more like slaw. My husband seems to think its pulp but its not....just nicely chopped uniform pieces for easier cooking. So needless to say the peppers and onions trial run taught me that this machine is not a toy :O) oh well at least the buns will be able to hold the toppings better.
After our prepping session we went to our chosen room and watched tv. Rob got the HDTV tonight and watched TNA Impact! while I went to the master bedroom and watched The Real Housewives of New York. Those women are insane but its so fun to watch!!! Oh to have that much money and time to waste--I don't think I would want it!!!
After the shows went off it was bedtime and Rob needed to change the band aid on my back. He took my used one off and said that it was a pretty big wound. I didn't want to see it!! He got a new band aid and the neosporin to doctor me up. Men are obviously not suppose to be the one who handles boo-boo's because it was not gently done!!! I told him he does not have the motherly touch and he said well duh Jill I am a man---I walked into that one!!! I do have to give him credit that this morning he did a really good job and being gentle when changing the bandage.
Well hope your day is filled with sunshine and sprinkles :O) ITS FRIDAY!!!! Wahooooooo!!!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment