Ok so yesterday was a day. Rob had an interesting phone call from some man who claims Rob bought some tickets and owes him money. NOT TRUE but this gentlemen thinks by using the word attorney and police will make us shake in our boots. Obviously this man does not know who he is dealing with b/c when you mess with my family we don't back down. I have been blessed with any amazing family who believes in backing up each other and making sure that the right thing is done. Grant it they do have guns and are from the south so i would fear them if i was not related to them. So again this man must have lost his mind...i did however give him a piece of mine last night which probably wasn't the most christian thing to do but it is done. Rob reminded me today that God will look after his children and sent me
Psalm 37---Gods promises are amazing!!! Its amazing how things work out and that God has a plan already set in motion for what goes on in our lives.
I do have to share this little video with you though because its being passed around our office as a bit of stress relief. There is a cuss word so if you are easily offended do not hit play :O)
Rob and I have been enjoying going to the YMCA Orangeburg this week very much. Each night we get on the bikes, i do the treadmill, and rob does the mainly weight machines :O) Its nice to go and do this together and motivate each other. My husband is amazing and I am reminded each day how blessed I am when I wake up beside him and go to sleep at night beside him. Rob has a genuine heart and i love him so much!!!
Ok enough sappiness for now....more blogging later this week :O)
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment