Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh she makes me smile...

So Rob and I have planned to not start a family until we are married for a couple of years. (of course if God decides otherwise for us we would gladly do so) Because of this plan, I am living vicariously through several of my friends who are mommy's :O). I am now "Aunt Jill" to many wonderful little ones and love every minute of it. One of my little rays of sunshine is Rachel. Rachel is my coworker Emily's little girl and she is three months old. She is so sassy and i love it. Emily sends me pictures of this little one and each time i see them i cannot help but smile. I decided that since she brightens my day with her cute little face that i would share a few pics that her mommy sent me..... so here is Miss Rachel :O)







Oh how can you not smile when you look at this precious gift from God. She is too cute.
Well this is all for now but I am sure I will have more to talk about later....
J-Tru (i was told to channel my true rapper name i needed to drop the e :O))

No comments:

Post a Comment