Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Keep Swimming....

So I titled this weigh in Just Keep Swimming b/c that is how I am looking at losing weight. A Journey, not a diet. Last week we didnt have WW b/c of the holiday but i did my unofficial weigh in at mom and dads. I was down that week too, wahoo. So this weekend Rob and I decided to buy our own scale and went to Bed Bath and Beyond. We bought a Biggest Loser Scale and we are both excited to use it. Well of course we both weighed and that scale told me I had gained FIVE pounds!!! Of course this was on Saturday Night and I had just eaten a good meal and had a great day. So I told Rob the scale must be wrong and we need to take it back. Nevertheless, we didnt take it back but instead we needed to recalibrate it!!! So today when it was weigh in time I was apprehensive because of what our scale had said. I ate well all week, exercised, and kept track of my points---so i stepped on the scale and BAM I had lost 3.4 pounds!!!! So total I have now lost 46.4 pounds!!!! WAHOOOOO....only 3.6 more to go to my goal for the summer!!!! I cannot wait!! Also at this meeting Joanie, our leader, wanted someone to take a journal with them this week and write down everything. Well I got volunteered, so that is part of my assignment this week. Not only did I get another 5 pound STAR sticker but also my 5k charm!!! Fingers crossed for next week and then it will be time for the beach!! Oh boy that should be fun!! :O)

To brag on my hubby, he has also lost more than five pounds---not on WW.


Just keep losing, just keep losing!!
J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment