Sunday, June 26, 2011

the girls have never felt better :O)

So just FYI this post will give you too much info about me but I think its funny. So here it goes...

A couple weeks ago mom and I went to Cato for a little retail therapy. While we were trying on clothing she noticed my bra was too big and so she poked it. Yes when she poked the bra it literally went in two inches b/c there was nothing there to stop her poking. So needless to say she got a huge laugh out of that.

So this past week at the beach, mom told me she would like to get me some new bras. So I headed to Lane Bryant, my fav place to shop, where they were having a buy two and get two free sale on the bras. They several different types of bras and I needed to be fitted again since my weight loss has made the "girls" a little smaller. I was wearing a 44C bra but once I was fitted i now know I am supposed to be wearing a 42B. Yes that is right folks, I have lost a CUP size and also two inches..WAHOO!!!! Lets just say the girls feel wonderful in the new bras.

So now you all know way to much about my "girls" but also the importance of a bra that fits you well.

Enjoy the Day!!!:O)
J-Tru

1 comment:

  1. TMI.....Jus' sayin'.....Glad "the girls" are comfy now!!

    ReplyDelete