After everyone went home we were getting ready to head to sleep when my phone rang….it was time to go to work. So I headed off to work around 9:30pm and got home around 11:30pm. You would think someone would have waited up on me but oh no the entire house was dark and everyone was in the bed!!!! So I gave them a hard time about it on Saturday morning.
Saturday--- Got up on this morning around 8ish I think and mom was going to make some pecan waffles. I decided to jump into the shower and get ready to go to Sandhills for some shopping with mom and hubby. I was enjoying my shower (TMI I know) and Rob busts into the bathroom and says “your phones ringing” and then he comes back in and says “the beeper is going off”. So guess what his means?!?! Jill had to go into work again!!!! This was at 9:30am and I got home around 3:30pm. The whole day was shot pretty much but they planned to wait on me before heading to Cola for some supper at Roadhouse. We enjoyed our meal and did a little shopping but only bought some groceries. Rob and I headed on home and were watching some tv and then my phone went to ringing AGAIN!!! So yes at 9:30pm I was out again on another call for work. I got home this time around midnight. Man oh man was I tired but my wonderful husband did wait up for me.
Sunday--- Got up and finished making the Moon Pie Banana Pudding for Sunday lunch at g-ma and bubbas. Mom was in the kitchen cooking like a mad woman too with some help from dad. I finished my pudding and then enjoyed some cereal with my love. We then got ready for church and I was hoping the whole time that I could at least get through the day without any calls. We did go to church and then to gmas for lunch. It was fantastic!!!! We took a long afternoon nap and then it was time for hubby to go back to Oburg for the week. This is the sad time because I don’t really like being away from him this long but we have to do it for the job. We did talk before we headed to bed but its not the same. Each night he gives me a kiss and then says sleep tight and I love you---its not the same when he is not there with me. I will make it through this week though and then we get another 9 weeks till it happens again—BOO!!! There were no calls today thought for work so I did get to have some rest. Oh and I painted my toe nails---aren’t they lovely…
Saturday--- Got up on this morning around 8ish I think and mom was going to make some pecan waffles. I decided to jump into the shower and get ready to go to Sandhills for some shopping with mom and hubby. I was enjoying my shower (TMI I know) and Rob busts into the bathroom and says “your phones ringing” and then he comes back in and says “the beeper is going off”. So guess what his means?!?! Jill had to go into work again!!!! This was at 9:30am and I got home around 3:30pm. The whole day was shot pretty much but they planned to wait on me before heading to Cola for some supper at Roadhouse. We enjoyed our meal and did a little shopping but only bought some groceries. Rob and I headed on home and were watching some tv and then my phone went to ringing AGAIN!!! So yes at 9:30pm I was out again on another call for work. I got home this time around midnight. Man oh man was I tired but my wonderful husband did wait up for me.
Sunday--- Got up and finished making the Moon Pie Banana Pudding for Sunday lunch at g-ma and bubbas. Mom was in the kitchen cooking like a mad woman too with some help from dad. I finished my pudding and then enjoyed some cereal with my love. We then got ready for church and I was hoping the whole time that I could at least get through the day without any calls. We did go to church and then to gmas for lunch. It was fantastic!!!! We took a long afternoon nap and then it was time for hubby to go back to Oburg for the week. This is the sad time because I don’t really like being away from him this long but we have to do it for the job. We did talk before we headed to bed but its not the same. Each night he gives me a kiss and then says sleep tight and I love you---its not the same when he is not there with me. I will make it through this week though and then we get another 9 weeks till it happens again—BOO!!! There were no calls today thought for work so I did get to have some rest. Oh and I painted my toe nails---aren’t they lovely…
No comments:
Post a Comment