Friday--
We had dinner with some great friends--the Thornburgs and McGannons. We went to Toyko, Japanese restaurant in Oburg. While we were at our table a gentlemen joins us and starts to have conversations with us. He tells us today is his birthday and that all his friends bailed on him. Gregg, our new friend, i think enjoyed out silly conversations. We laughed and ate till our hearts were content. Greg wanted to have a pic of his b-day gang so gladly obliged-- David made fun of my big grin in the pic but he is just jealous!!! :O) So towards the end of our dinner Crystal and I started getting a little antsy about our friend. He just kept sitting there....so we decided to leave. He left when we did too. So again Crystal and I are a little creeped out. He does leave and we talk for a while outside. I enjoy our outings and gathering because they are so fun. You are always laughing with this crew :O)
Saturday--
Hubby and I decided to have a day to ourselves. We went to the water park, slide down the slides, relaxed on the lazy river, and enjoyed each others company. A perfect day.
Sunday--
We went to church and saw the Thornburgs :O) I told Crystal she was stalking us. The afternoon we just relaxed some more....times like these are great because we can just talk and do nothing with each other.
I love my hubby :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment