On Saturday we were invited to an 80’s themed birthday party for our friend Brad. So of course I had to dress the part. I found a star wars shirt at Dollar General and bought some beads to put on the sleeves and bottom after I cut it with scissors. I attached the beads to the shirt while we were driving to Florence…well rob was driving. We arrived in Flo-town and enjoyed some Chic-fi-la then off to the movies we went. Dinner for Schmucks was hilarious and there are many one liners that can be used for years to come :O) After the movies we headed on to Brad and Amanda’s house for some 80’s fun and to celebrate Brads birth. We arrived and everyone was decked out in their 80’s gear!!! I loved it!!! Amanda was super cute and looked like Cyndi Lauper!!!! We enjoyed some hotdogs, chips, deviled eggs, and pickles—YUM!! Then the transformers cake came out of the kitchen and there was deep discussion over who would get the truck that was on the cake. I think Kendall one out on that. After cake and gifts we decided to play on the Wii and chose Lets Dance. Oh my goodness I have never laughed to much. There are some good dancers in the Jones family. Rob and I even joined in on the fun and shook our booties a few times!!! We also did some bowling in there too. After a while it was time for these two old ones to drive back home. We enjoyed ourselves though and were tuckered out once we arrived at our house.
On Sunday it was out normal routine. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, off to church, washing and folding clothes, and a little movie time. Today we watched Hot Tub Time Machine. I was not too impressed with this movie but after watching Dinner for Schmucks nothing could compare in the adults humor world!!!! I did organize more coupons today and Rob played on the computer some. We did hear from his Gma Jo today and she told us that she was home from the hospital. Rob and I are still not sure what her prognosis is but we will get the info from his mom.
Here are a few pics from the party on Saturday—Enjoy!!!!
J-Tru
The Birthday Boy Brad!!!
Just Dance!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment