Today was Weigh In day for Weight Watchers. I was excited to go today because I was .2 pounds away from 20 pounds!!! So this weekend we went to supper with our awesome home group members. Mellow Mushroom was the place to be that night!! I had the Might Meaty pizza and it was heavenly…then we walked to Cupcake and I had a cake pop…so worth it!!! I had calculated up my points before going to make sure I would still be within my budget. I am not going to deprive myself of great food.
So back to today’s weigh in….DRUM ROLL…..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I lost 2.2 pounds!!!! That is right, no only did I lose the .2 to make twenty but also 2 more pounds to make it 22 pounds!!! WAHOOOOO!!!
Very excited and love seeing my clothes get looser and looser!! Shopping Spree will be coming soon :O)
Keep Moving!!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment