Sunday, March 27, 2011

Abigail Grace

A wonderful little miracle joined the world on March 17th. Thats right Miss Abigail Grace made her appearance and now Britt and Allison are parents. I got the call last Thursday night that Allisons water had broken and she was on her way to the hospital. She had a c-section and viola Abigail was here. Allison sent me a picture of her super early in the morning...2am!!! Here is the first pic I got of the little princess.....


She looks so much like her mommy. I couldnt wait to get my hands on this precious little girl. Allison sent me another picture on Friday...

On Friday, I went to Columbia to visit with the family and meet this precious one. I arrived and she was in her little "bed on wheels". I kept looking at her and thinking of how tiny she is and also the miracle she is. God knitted her together in Allisons womb and he made her the most amazing and perfect little girl. Praise God for such a blessing. Rob and I went up on Saturday as well and of course I held her the entire time. I just love loving on this baby girl. Rob and I left and the Hinsons were leaving the next morning from teh hospital. Allisons sent me a pic of her in the same dress she wore when she left the hospital.....such precious memories!!! Here she is in the gown....

The Hinsons left the hospital Sunday morning and Abigail got to meet her Great Grandma. G-ma wanted to hold her and she did love on her. Here is the pic of her at Gmas house...

She is so tiny in that car seat. She is doing well though on eating and she is growing like a weed. Allison send me pictures daily of this precious one and I love it. Here is one after her first sponge bath....

My mom is absolutely loving having a baby girl around. Mom has embroidered items and made cute bows for her. Here is one of the cute bows on Abigail....


So to wrap it up, Abigail Grace has brought so much joy to our family. Oh how i love her!!

J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment