Thursday, January 6, 2011

On my SOAP BOX!!!

I am going to get on my soap box about something, so if you get offended easily or think that when you read something it’s about you STOP reading here!!!!

I assume if you are still reading this then you have no issue with me ranting about something that gets on my nerves.

Recently Rob and I have been talking about things and we have decided that we are pretty good at managing our money and knowing what needs to be cut out of the daily craziness if things are getting tight. We don’t eat out constantly and we don’t buy things just to have them. We have become responsible adults who are able to manage a household.

So what is it you may ask that I am ranting about today….

Well the thing that gets on my nerves (at least for this blog post) is when people (adults) flaunt things they have, such as a computer, DVDs, TV’s, new phones, etc. and they did NOT buy them but MOMMY AND DADDY did. Don’t get me wrong my parents have bought me things, most recently tires, but they are not paying my bills. Also, for example, they are not paying for the EXTREMELY high credit card bills because I don’t know how to manage my money. It just gets under my skin when people try to be someone they are not. If you don’t have money to buy it then you don’t need it. If you cant afford your bills then its time to recheck your budget and get it back in line. My opinion is that if you can’t pay your bills but Mommy and Daddy do, then you are not an adult. Its time to put on your big boy and big girl panties and start managing your money!!! Mommy and Daddy’s money pot may run out one day and when it does you will be up the creek without a paddle.

I can’t stand it when people complain about not having money but then go out to eat constantly and then buy meaningless things that sit on a shelf at their house for years!!! What was the point of spending the money!!!!

Ok so that is all I am going to say about that.

If you feel that the person I am describing is you, then you better tighten your belt and start managing your money better. People do NOT like spoiled brats!!! EARN what you have, don’t ask Mommy and Daddy for it!!!!

Working Hard for the Money,
J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment