To preface, NO I am not pregnant and NO we are not trying to get pregnant right now.
So the past couple days I have been thinking about my future children. I have been told that my eggs are not as young as they use to be and that I need to get started on the baby making process (not by a professional or physician....just people i know!!!). The thing is though that Rob and I want to have out own house first, if possible, and be settled. We have our plan, 2 years, and then we will decide if its time to start the “process” of baby making. So many people around me are having kids and I think that is what causes me to go through this phase every so many months. I am sure Rob gets sick of it but he does talk to me about it. He reassures me that everything will work out when its time and that we will have each of our children back to back….yes we want door step children :O). So I guess its just another thing women deal with in longing to be mothers. For now I will live through my friends’ kids and at least I can give them back when they are fussy!!!!
Thanks for listening!!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment