So the house hunt is not going as I had planned. Of course I wanted to find the perfect house fast and immediately move in. Not so fast little girl is what I have been told. We has the approval for the money for buying a home but we just cant seem the find THE ONE!! We have put an offer on one but cant seem to get the seller to meet us halfway, so we are letting that one go away. Rob is so level headed about the whole situation but not me. I want a house, and I want it now. Reality though is we need to keep looking. We have house that we are renting and its perfect for now. We are kind of going to take a little break for the hunting, although we will still look, but not four houses every other day like it seemed we were doing. This is a harder hunt than I expected it to be. The right one will be found, I just need to patient and let God show it to us.
Happy Hunting!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment