Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yes, Its been a busy month....

I realized that I havent blogged at all for the month of December. So what all has been going on in the Truesdale world....

At the beginning of the month g-ma was in the hospital and things were looking bad. She is home now and hospice has started. She is such a fighter and has such an amazing spirit. She is not able to walk or be mobile at all. She is eating some, mostly pudding and grits. She is talking to us but at times she talks about things we dont know about. Its hard to watch her go through this, just so happy that she is still with us.

Lots of shopping has been done this month. I went to the Holiday Market with the Beta Babes and bought a few little things. More shopping was done with Amanda and Jennifer at Sandhills for our girls day out. It was nice to have a day with the girls since we dont really get to see each other that often.

We went to Lancaster to celebrate my mother in law birthday too. It was so nice to see her and spend some time with her. We ate a new place, Smokehouse, and it was yummy. Lots of good food--bbq, shrimp, etc. LOTS AND LOTS of it!!!

Rob and I went to our Home Group Christmas and we enjoyed lots of food and fun. We all bring some snacks, a secret santa gift and just sit around and have fun. I love this group of people, blessed to have a great group of Christan fans.

We also met with the Branhams and had Christmas lunch and exchanged gifts. It was fantastic to be with this family who I feel are my own family as well. I love them!!!!

So on the weight watchers front, its been rough. I am playing with about 2.5 pounds. I gain, I lose, I gain, I lose. I am at a total of 73 pounds gone and am trying hard to get to my 75!!!! I will get there. Having lots of parties and sweets around the house is not helping but I am going to the gym like a mad woman so hopefully this will help!!!

So, December so far has been super busy but I have loved every minute of it!! Time with family and friends gives me so much joy.

Remember though that Jesus is the Reason we celebrate!!

Merry Christmas!!

J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment