Today Bubba, grandaddy, and I went shopping for groceries. I wanted to go with him because he would be seeing people that he would usually see with Gma. I wanted to make sure that he wasnt alone when they talk to him. Bubba drove the van and I was the passenger. He is a really good driver, a little heavy on the gas, but a good driver. We went to Piggly Wiggly first. He was greeted by everyone we saw. He knew them all and they all knew him. Each one offered their condolences to him. I knew my grandparents are loved but I didnt realize I guess how much and by so many. We got our groceries and then went to Dollar Tree. We were only there for a little while. When we checked out, I saw he had Butterfingers in the cart and mentioned it to him. He said to me, My wife never questioned what I put in the buggy. I then shut my mouth b/c he is the boss!! :O) We went back to the house and unloaded the van. I enjoyed our little shopping trip with bubba.
Happy Shopping!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment