This is another crock pot creation. It was called super yummy, super easy crock pot soup but Rob renamed it to Super Mex Chicken Soup. Its supposed to be a soup but I had it more of a topping than soup. I used three chicken breast instead of two so I think if i had used the two it would have been more soup-like. I enjoyed mine over baked tortilla chips but Rob opted for his over rice and loved it. Here is the recipe:
one can of rotel ( we used orginal)
one can of
corn
one can of black beans drained
two chicken breast
8 oz cream
cheese ( i used fat free)
1 tbsp cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
one packet of ranch dressing mix
Place the chicken in the crock pot, pour the mixture of everything over it and let it cook.
Cook on low in crock pot for 6 to 8
hours. Yum!
Makes about 6 cups.
PP: 5 points for one cup
Enjoy!
J-Tru

No comments:
Post a Comment