Friday, September 30, 2011

two weeks into one post....

so i forgot to post last weeks weigh in. i went to a new location in orangeburg. I was not really confident b/c i have been enjoying LOTS of sweets.....cupcakes, banana pudding, cheesecake to name a few :O) So when i was up .2 i wasn't surprised but wasn't disappointed either.

so this week i decided to buckle down and try to do a better job. I did exercise and when i got on the scale this week i was down .6!! YAY i lost what i gained and a little more!!! So my total is 64.8 pounds LOST!! Almost to 65 and not too far from my 75 pound goal by november. its time though for me to get serious and to make it happen!!! I have got to track better and measure my food...i have been lazy!

so this week is the beginning of making it happen!!!!! we shall see what next week brings :O)

oh and for the Lose if for Good campaign, my total is 4.2 pounds of food!! :O)

Keep pushing on!!
J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment