Death....Time....Uncertainty....WHY?
Those words are some things that are haunting me right now. Some of you know, but others may not, that my G-ma is now in the end stages of cirrhosis of the liver. This is something that hit my g-ma really fast and hard in the past 8 months. She has very little function in her liver and also her kidneys. Not only is she going through this but she also fell and broke her hip last month and she is not able to walk right now. Her stomach fills with fluid because her kidneys are not functioning well and this is a great concern. She can only have this removed every so often and then it will get to the point where her organs will shut down because the protein in her body will be almost gone. Knowing all of this, I still pray for God to heal her. The drs told the family today that surgery was not an option and that she would be going home on Saturday. When she goes home she will have home health services and will be monitored.
I still do not know why it has to by my grandmother but I know that God has a plan for everything. I am trying to spend as much time with her as I can because I dont know how long she will be here with us on earth. I pray she will be here for months to come but God will determine that. I have been reminiscing this past week and the memories I have are wonderful.
Please continue to lift my family in your prayers as we are unsure what tomorrow holds. We are taking one day at a time and enjoying all the precious moments we can with Gma.
I love her so much!
J-Tru
I still do not know why it has to by my grandmother but I know that God has a plan for everything. I am trying to spend as much time with her as I can because I dont know how long she will be here with us on earth. I pray she will be here for months to come but God will determine that. I have been reminiscing this past week and the memories I have are wonderful.
Please continue to lift my family in your prayers as we are unsure what tomorrow holds. We are taking one day at a time and enjoying all the precious moments we can with Gma.
I love her so much!
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment