Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

So this year was a little different for Rob and I. We were in separate counties for this Valentines Day. Yes it was difficult because I wanted to spend the evening with my hubby but this year it wasn't possible. Even though we couldn't be together today, we did message each other all day long, talked on the phone, and I received the best bouquet ever!!!! FRUIT!!! Rob knows me well and he also knows I am trying to eat better. So chocolate was not what I needed this year....plus we have tons at our house from Christmas!!! Instead of Chocolate or Flowers--since they die so quickly--Rob got me FRUIT!! My favorite fruit too....strawberries, pineapple, and grapes. YUM!! He is the best hubby ever and I am so blessed to be his wife!!! Happy Valentines Day!!




Happy Love Day!!
J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment