Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things that annoy me....

I told hubby that I was going to post about all the things that annoy me. He said that people would then say wow that girl is messed up. It is true that I have some wierd things that annoy me but I cant help it. I have been this way my entire life. I chalk some of it up to having sensitive ears. So here is a look into the things that annoy me to death......


  • Crunching--for example: ice, chips, etc. If you eat them around me just do it with your mouth closed...trust me it will keep me from sending snide looks towards you :O)
  • Smacking--this is just a given. you were taught by your mama to not smack, so listen to her.
  • Slurping--really, its ok to blow your soup or coffee before consuming.
    When people see a lane is closed on the road yet still proceed to the last possible moment to get over
  • Rude people who don't say excuse me when they hit you or cut you off in line at Wal-Mart, etc.
  • People who complain about things but then do the exact thing they complain about
  • LIARS!!!
  • Blowing your nose at the table, especially when people are eating!!!!
  • The LOUD noise people make when they are drinking and swallow hard.

This is a work in progress....I will add as i think of more things that annoy me!!!!

J-Tru :O)

J-Tru

No comments:

Post a Comment