After leaving the fair we came home and started packing for our trip to Lugoff. On Saturday morning we headed to Lugoff to celebrate Bradys 3rd birthday. The funny thing is that two years ago, I was at Bradys birthday getting ready to go and meet Rob for the first time on our blind date. Bradys party this year was Toy Story themed and his cake was amazing. Michelle, who made our grooms cake, made his cake and it was super yummy. Here is his cake:

The bottom layer had chocolate cake and oreo filling, the middle cake was yellow with butter cream filling, and I'm am no sure what the top was but the cake was delicious!!!! Rob and I got Brady a guitar for his birthday that had Woody on it. Here is a pic of the b-day boy and his "gittar":
Isn't he adorable!!!
After his bday party Rob and I went to Sandhills for a movie and dinner date. We haven't had a date in a while so we decided to take advantage of a free movie ticket and also our red bowl gift card, thanks to Susan :O). The movie was You Again and we both say its mediocre. Red Bowl was just as amazing as it always is. For starters we had an egg roll each, then a crunchy roll--i inhaled my three pieces--AMAZING, then I had sesame chicken and rob had General Tso's. It was super yummy. After supper we just walked around Sandhills for a few minutes and then headed to mom and daddys.
Today we went to church with mom and dad at Pine Grove. I love going back to my home church because everyone is genuinely happy to see you and wants to know how things are going. Love those people. We enjoyed church, sat with gma and bubba of course, and then we to their house for lunch. Oh those ladies sure do know how to cook...those ladies being mom, gma, and aunt patti :O) I hope that i can learn there tricks sooner rather than later. After lunch Rob and Bubba watched the race, well they actually slept a little, while gma and I just sat around the table and chatted. I love my grandparents so much and I am so thankful for the lessons they have taught me through my life. I don't know what i would do without them. Gma is having surgery tomorrow on two more spots in her back...they are putting in some type of "cement". She is just hoping she can come home tomorrow and not have to stay a night in the hospital. Please say little prayer for my gma that all goes well.
So as I am typing Hubby and I are watching "Hell in the Cell", washing clothes, and just chilling out before bed time. Oh how i love our time together...He is the most wonderful husband!!!! Hope everyone's start to Fall has been wonderful....check out our Halloween flag that mom bought us!!! Its super cute!!
Happy Fall Y'all:O)
J-Tru
Today we went to church with mom and dad at Pine Grove. I love going back to my home church because everyone is genuinely happy to see you and wants to know how things are going. Love those people. We enjoyed church, sat with gma and bubba of course, and then we to their house for lunch. Oh those ladies sure do know how to cook...those ladies being mom, gma, and aunt patti :O) I hope that i can learn there tricks sooner rather than later. After lunch Rob and Bubba watched the race, well they actually slept a little, while gma and I just sat around the table and chatted. I love my grandparents so much and I am so thankful for the lessons they have taught me through my life. I don't know what i would do without them. Gma is having surgery tomorrow on two more spots in her back...they are putting in some type of "cement". She is just hoping she can come home tomorrow and not have to stay a night in the hospital. Please say little prayer for my gma that all goes well.
So as I am typing Hubby and I are watching "Hell in the Cell", washing clothes, and just chilling out before bed time. Oh how i love our time together...He is the most wonderful husband!!!! Hope everyone's start to Fall has been wonderful....check out our Halloween flag that mom bought us!!! Its super cute!!
Happy Fall Y'all:O)
J-Tru





No comments:
Post a Comment