Oh Sunday---Today I was not feeling to well and no I am not pregnant. Its just that lovely gift that women are blessed with and it hitting me head on today. So anyway, my wonderful husband used his grill again and grilled pork chops that we got at Bi-Lo. Yep not Walmart. They were amazing!!!
Sooo We have decided to venture into the world of couponing and my two stores of choice are BILO and CVS. I was super surprised at how much we saved on our first outing with coupons in hand and also working the deals. Rob was surprised too and i think he know can see that it works. We got $60.00 worth of food for $37 dollars!!!! Plus now have $0.05 cent off each gallon of gas at select Shell Stations!!! I say WAHOOOO to that because we use lots of groceries and lots of gasoline :O) So because we got a ton of meat on this shopping trip we decided we needed a little chest freezer to keep it all in. Yep we got a lot of meat that day, over two pounds of fresh cut boneless chicken breasts, hamburger, a huge package of pork chops, and we even threw in some chicken legs!!! I mean it doesn't get any better than that!!! So Rob purchased a freezer from Sears and its now in the kitchen. its got a few things in it but more will join those soon :O)
So Rob has gone swimming and I'm just hanging out at the house because i am feeling UGH but i did clean the bathroom and i am washing clothes. So i am being productive.
Things i'm looking forward to this month are the Beta Babes Pool Party, getting crazy in Cola with some cool kids from North, and celebrating my wonderful husbands 30th birthday with family at Dukes :O) This month is turning out to be a great one!!!!
enjoy the sun today--
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment