On 05/28/2010, I was on my way to work and a lovely tractor trailer decided to go very slow. So i took his picture....
Thank you Mister Food Lion truck driver man for going super slow and almost making me late for work.
On to my next on the road picture....
on 05/26/10, yes i know I'm going backwards, i was on my way home to eat dinner with ed and Debra, robs aunt and uncle. Well of course something would hinder my progress.....and what do you think it was this time...YOU GUESSED IT, another tractor trailer incident. This time though it was quite comical. Some how the driver got stuck and ended up across HWY 601 blocking both lanes of traffic. Thankfully, pedestrians who have education in directing traffic helped us out. I went through a ball field to get around him and on my way again....here is a pic of the silliness :O)
Well that is all for now. I'm sure ill find more random things to show you on the road soon!!! :O)
Safe Driving..
J-Tru
No comments:
Post a Comment