Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ten Things The Duke Has Taught Me

1- Sleep is something I love but it is now a thing of the past
2- Zipper Sleepers are the best outfits in the world
3- Soy Formula makes for a gassy (and stinky at times) baby
4- Snuggles are amazing (I will do this all day, every day)
5- Boys pee like water fountains (he has peed on me, nene, and a nurse at the doctors office)
6- 3:30am feedings are fun (ok, not really but when his wide eyes look at me and he smiles, I melt)
7- we will never eat at regular meal hours again
8- grunts and coos are music to my ears
9- laundry/bottle washing never ends
10- He is loved by so many.  The gifts and hand me downs have filled our home and we are extremely grateful. 

Everyone I talk to about the duke tells me they have been praying for us and him. I get chills every time I talk about the phone call. My God has orchestrated this entire union and we know He is continuing to compose a beautiful story for our family.

We love our boy and ask that you keep praying with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment