I am a HUGE cupcake fan and so my hubby made me some for my birthday....they are super yummy!!!! He did a great job and here is a pic of his handy work...

I took the day off so I could just relax and enjoy my birthday. So throughout the day I would check my phone and I had text messages, phone calls, and over 125 facebooks posts of people wishing me a happy birthday--it was great to know that so many people care :O)
After hubby got off from work we went to the WING KING and i had my fried pickles!!! YUM...his aunt and uncle joined us for my b-day supper. They gave me some bath gel and super fuzzy socks :O)
Robs mom and Gma gave me my gifts this past weekend. Gma gave me some bath gel and a gift card to Lane Bryant. Mommy Barbara gave me an awesome orange watch, that i have worn since she gave it to me, and a lane bryant gift card.
Mom and Dad gave me a T tile that is gorgeous, a compact mirror with a T on it and also some moolah :O)
Carli bear gave me a super cute picture that she colored. She also gave me a cute cup with a J and dot on it too- i do believe her mom and dad contributed to this as well :O)
My hubby gave me an IOU because i cant make up my mind of what i want.....tinted windows or seat covers--SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!! He also gave me a sweet card and a funny card that fits me perfectly!!!
Here are the cards that i received from family---

No comments:
Post a Comment